Flip Side at Ribbon Run in Wilsonville, Oregon
Flip Side invites you to tour our facility and learn more about our programs. We are located on Wilsonville Road in the middle of Oregon’s horse country. The farm grounds are level and very scenic with easy access and ample parking… gravel parking area, so no muddy messes as you step out of your car.
The first structure you’ll notice at Flip Side is our beautiful main building. It houses the common areas available for everyone’s use, including the kitchen, comfortable living room with fireplace, the dining room for meetings, and the restrooms. The main building connects to our barn and Eurosizer, plus the barn has direct access to the large arena.
Below are specific details of our facility:
- Arena size: 230 X 80 covered ring with sand based eurofelt footing
- Eurosizer: 6 horse 72 feet in diameter with sand eurofelt footing
- Large heated client tack room; separate bridle tackroom
- Trainer tack room
- 47 12′ X 14′ rubber matted stalls with fans and yoked doors so they can hang their head out, plus a window to the outside. Automatic waterers; stalls cleaned 7 days a week; blanketing and unblanketing as needed.
- Feed hay three times a day; grain after hay in the morning. Also, very open minded about what each horse needs.
- 6 grooming stalls
- Heated wash stall
- Ventilated veterinary/farrier stall
- Turn outs: 8 beautiful grass turn-out paddocks with sheds
- Video surveillance
- Beautiful club room with fireplace, kitchen, restroom, and dining area
- Full laundry facility
- Outdoor patio
- Very well maintained 15 horse van, as well as a 4 horse and a 5 horse trailer
- Easy access from Wilsonville Road; gravel parking, so no muddy mess
Flip Side ~ 36851 NE Wilsonville Road ~ Wilsonville, OR 97132