Flip Side Services
- Board – $925/month
- Grooming – $200/month tack-up and untack for client rides or lessons
- Lay-up – depends on what each horse needs and how much time. Price range anywhere from $450-$825
- Hauling – air ride 15 horse van, as well as a 4 horse and a 5 horse trailer. All are very well maintained. Price determined based on trip
- New Horses – new horses coming into the barn are required to pay first and last months board
- Training – $825/month.
- Horses worked 5 days/week and walker and/or turn-out paddocks 6 days/week (weather permitting)
- Two jumping lessons, one flat lesson, and two professional rides or a custom arrangement as needed for horse and rider
- For pony and horse purchases, sales, and leases we apply a 15% commission. A late fee of 10% (of commission fee) will be charged if payment is not received by the 5th day of the purchase transaction
Training programs vary with every horse and rider and are tailored to individual needs. Some horses need 5 training rides, some need very little. We specialize in tailoring our training to the needs of every horse and rider.
- Horse Show Fees – $150/day
Full service includes:
- Tack-room set-up
- Stall cleaning
- Tack-up and untack
- Hauling – $1 per mile per horse
- Hotel Splits – lodging for the staff split among the number of horses
Our show schedule includes showing at major west coast horse shows and Western Canada. If horses or riders are qualified, we will travel to any national final.